Reducing food waste is the #1 solution to fighting climate change.
Food waste is a relatively new problem we as humans are faced with; over the past 50 years, food waste has tripled in America, leading to about 30-40% of our food supply being wasted today.
Spoiler Alert’s co-founders, Ricky Ashenfelter and Emily Malina, along with HelloFresh’s Director of Sustainability Jeff Yorzyk, take a look at the current food waste landscape and compile the latest data and resources so you can get started on your food waste reduction journey.
Whether you’re in the food business, part of a nonprofit organization, or an individual wanting to reduce food waste at home, understanding the basics about food waste is the first step to making a lasting impact.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- The current state of food waste
- Global and national efforts and legislation to reduce food waste
- Campaigns spreading awareness about the issue
- Solutions to food waste you can implement at home
- Innovative business solutions tackling food waste
- The impact of nonprofits
- Additional resources to learn more about food waste
Download A Beginner's Guide to Food Waste