Effective food waste reduction programs are built upon comprehensive data.
Data provides insight into why food losses occur in operations; which areas provide the biggest opportunity for improvement; and how to continuously make progress towards goals. This guide is intended for food manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and grocery retailers interested in using data to better manage unsold inventory and reduce the volume of food sent to landfill.
Download the free eBook to learn:
- Internal and external motivations for quantifying food loss and waste
- Importance of baselining, benchmarking, and the Food Loss and Waste Standard
- Solutions for obtaining data on food loss and waste
- Actionable calculations to maximize ROI of food waste reduction initiatives
- Key Performance Indicators for assessing food recovery programs
- Effective next steps for jumpstarting your data-driven food waste reduction initiative